Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hate Quotes


But I hate Spring. by Dorothy Parker
I hate journalists. There is nothing in them but tittering jeering emptiness. They have all made what Dante calls the Great Refusal. The shallowest people on the ridge of the earth. by William Butler Yeats
Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love. by William Butler Yeats
Hate is ravening vulture beaks descending on a place of skulls. by Amy Lowell
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know. by Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hate the giving of the hand unless the whole man accompanies it. by Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hate a word like "pets": it sounds so much Like something with no living of its own. by Elizabeth Jennings
I hate the actor and audience business. An author should be in among the crowd, kicking their shins or cheering them on to some mischief or merriment. by David Herbert Lawrence
I hate facts. I always say the chief end of man is to form general propositions - adding that no general proposition is worth a damn. by Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.