Google Search

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Daughter Quotes


My daughter is here in town doing a play, and her dog is staying with us. We live up in the hills, so he has access to thousands of acres of wilderness. by Rene Auberjonois
I am the daughter of the Chairman of the Board and thus, was raised with great music. by Nancy Sinatra
My daughter is a freshman in college and my son is - well, our daughter and our son - is a sophomore in college. So they come home on selected weekends, they come home on vacations and they're home in the summer, although they have jobs. by Erika Slezak
My daughter is a good, caring, compassionate person. To me that's the true meaning of success, even though the marriages didn't work out. My success with my daughter is all that matters. by Charlene Tilton
My daughter can play piano very well. My youngest doesn't. He picks up a pair of drumsticks and says he wants to play drums. by Edie Brickell
I love turning my daughter on to old movies. by Susie Bright
My daughter has a cat and I feed it. by David Byrne
My daughter, when she was a week old, was diagnosed with congenital heart disease. For the past thirteen years, she's had four major heart surgeries. She's a candidate for - and must have - heart replacement surgery in order to have a long life. by Nick Cassavetes
My daughter is almost a young lady. She's going to be 10 years old in December and I want to be there day-in and day-out. by Gloria Estefan
Since having my daughter I've found my adult body, and I feel comfortable with it. by Joely Fisher
If my daughter wants to get into this business, I would support that decision. She's going to have a hard time not being in it. She loves food and she's around it all the time. by Bobby Flay
Let your daughter have first of all the book of Psalms for holiness of heart, and be instructed in the Proverbs of Solomon for her godly life. by St. Jerome
The daughter of a new people, I salute the spiritual pioneers of Sweden, by whom I have been helped more than once. by Gabriela Mistral

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.