Google Search

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Christian Quotes


The glory of Christianity is to conquer by forgiveness. by William Blake
The Christian's Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes. by Mark Twain
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. by C. S. Lewis
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. by C. S. Lewis
I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. by Lord Byron
Self-denial is the shining sore on the leprous body of Christianity. by Oscar Wilde
Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried. by G. K. Chesterton
The Christian religion, though scattered and abroad will in the end gather itself together at the foot of the cross. by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.