Google Search

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Arthur Rimbaud Quotes


"And again: No more gods! no more gods! Man is King, Man is God! - But the great Faith is Love!"
"But, truly, I have wept too much! The Dawns are heartbreaking. Every moon is atrocious and every sun bitter."
"I am the slave of my baptism. Parents, you have caused my misfortune, and you have caused your own."
"I believe that I am in hell, therefore I am there."
"I is another."
"I saw that all beings are fated to happiness: action is not life, but a way of wasting some force, an enervation. Morality is the weakness of the brain."
"Idle youth, enslaved to everything; by being too sensitive I have wasted my life."
"Life is the farce which everyone has to perform."
"One evening I sat Beauty on my knees - And I found her bitter - And I reviled her."
"Only divine love bestows the keys of knowledge."
"The Sun, the hearth of affection and life, pours burning love on the delighted earth."
"What a life! True life is elsewhere. We are not in the world."

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.