Google Search

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Man And The Golden Lion


The Man And The Golden Lion



A cowardly yet greedy man came across a golden lion.

"Oh heaven! Luck came so mysteriously, who knows what the consequences will be? Though I long for wealth, I am afraid of trouble. Has heaven really bestowed this upon me? What a dilemma! I wish for the gold. Yet I am afraid the lion will bite me. Sigh! I met luck but yet I dare not take it. This treasure is not making me happy! This is blessing from heaven, but yet it is not. What is it exactly? How can I make it my own?" He thought to himself.

Finally he had decided and said,"I'd better go home and get my servants to catch hold of this golden lion. I will watch from a distance. It's safer that way.

Moral 


There are people who, though they possess wealth, dare not make good use of it.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.