Google Search

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love Quotes

Where there is #love there is life.
Mahatma Gandhi

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
Leo Buscaglia

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Keep #love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Oscar Wilde

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Aristotle

Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
Ann Brashares

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature #love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
Erich Fromm

We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
Orson Welles

The course of true #love never did run smooth.
William Shakespeare

I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.
Judy Garland

Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.
Barbara de Angelis

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
William Shakespeare

The way to #love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
Gilbert K. Chesterton


Cute love quotes for her


I just want to stay by you day and night. The best feeling I get is when I see your face early morning and when I dream about you by night.
~ Karla Kinsey

Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.
~ Kristi Hansel

If today I die, I will be at peace because I have known
my soul mate and have understood the true meaning of love.
~ Lora Joseph

I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and #love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever...loving as only you could ever have.
~ Lynette Warren

I love you and why should I care for what people say about you? No matter what they say, I know that satisfying everyone every time is impossible but pissing them is so much FUN.
~ Marisa Point

Your #love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes.
~ Paula Street

You came like the night thief. Bloomed in my heart like the red rose and I want you to light up my life like the
morning sun.
~ Saffron Lumber

There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, truly, glaringly and daringly #love you.
~ Sophia Pacey

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.