Google Search

Monday, November 28, 2011

" Love Sms "




You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.

-------------------------------------------------------------


I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. 
I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. 
Darling I miss you so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day 
I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyone can make you SMILE,
anyone can make you CRY,
But it is that special person
That can make you smile with tears in your eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,
not how u listen but how u understand,
not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that GOD above
created u for me to love..
He picked u out from all the rest..
because He know I Love u the best..

--------------------------------------------------------------


I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cause i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me.
Do u know how?
coz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
its YOU my love.

----------------------------------------------

Life ends when you stop dreaming,
hope ends when you stop believing
and love ends when you stop caring.
So dream hope and love.. 
Makes Life Beautiful

-----------------------------------------------

Loving Sum1 Who doesnt Luv U
is Lik Watchng a Star,
U knw U Can Nvr Reach
Bt U Just keep tryng & Y nt?
Aftr all..Stars also fall.

---------------------------------------------------


Love bears all things,
Love believes all things,
Love hopes all things,
and most precious of all,
Love endures all things.
Come we love and make things happy.

------------------------------------------------------


A CUTE LOVE STORY:
Two Butterflies
Were In Love.
1 Day They
Decided To Play
Hide N Seek,
They Fixed A
Flower & Decided That,
Tomorrow 1 Who Will Come First & Sit On This Flower
Will Love The Other More.
At Morning The Male Butterfly Came Very Early
& Waited For The Flower To Open.
When It Opened,
He Was Shocked To See That,
The Female Butterfly Had Died Inside It,
Bcoz She Was Waiting Since Last Night To Tell Him…!!
“HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM”

-------------------------------------------------

Love is when
There are a million things
you wanna say to someone
but
when they look you in eyes and hold you in arms
nothing in life matters
other than being with that person at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy: Wat u’ll do if I die?
Girl Naughtily Said: I’ll b happy !
Next day She got news that Boy died
& He left a letter for her
I can do anything to Make yOu Happy

--------------------------------------------------------

Heaven is not the one
which you see after your death,
True Heaven is the one
which you can see here in my True Love.

--------------------------------------------------------


In life Luv is never planned
nor does it happen for a reason.
But when Luv is real,
it becomes ur Plan for life
and
ur reason for living.

-------------------------------------------------------------


Love 2 All.

Dev.


No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.