Google Search

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Wolf And The Lion


The Wolf And The Lion





A wolf wandered in the large plains.

At sunset, he saw his own shadow being enlarged. He said to himself, "I am so tall. Even the lion will be afraid of me. I am 30 metres long. I am of course fit to be the king of the beasts."


While he was indulging in these proud thoughts, a Lion fell upon him and killed him. He exclaimed with a too late repentance, "Wretched me! This overestimation of myself is the cause of my destruction."



Moral


Self-importance often blinds a person and causes him to ignore reality.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.