Google Search

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Flea and the Man




A man was very much annoyed by a Flea. One day, he caught hold of the flea and said, "How dare you sting me as you like, and feed on my blood! And you cause me so much trouble in catching you!'

The Flea replied, "O my dear sir, please spare my life, and destroy me not, for I cannot possibly do you much harm."

The Man, laughing, replied, "No! I've to kill you immediatedly. Now you shall certainly die in my hands, for no evil, whether it be small or large, ought to be tolerated."

Moral


N
o evil, be it small or great, ought to be tolerated.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.