Google Search

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Farmer And The Snake



During a cold winter, a farmer found a snake stiff and frozen with cold.
The snake said to the Farmer, "If you pick me up and hold me to your stomach, your body will make me warm."
The Farmer said, "If I do that you will bite me."
The Snake answered, "Why would I do that if you save me?"
The Farmer had compassion on the Snake, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom.
The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound.
"Oh," cried the Farmer, "Why did you bite me after I saved you?"
"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up," answered the Snake.
With his last breath the farmer said,"I am rightly served for pitying a scoundrel."
Moral
The greatest kindness cannot change for natural instincts. 
or
Be a good judge of character. 

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.