Google Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An Erotic Sex Poem

Delivered

an erotic sex poem written by a woman about making love


By Shelley Cates Martin


Encapsulated in arms, back pressing chest,
Bareness embedded in manhood,
I lay aroused as silent you dream,
Pulse keeping time with my heart.

I wonder where you are,
Wishing for your awakening,
A taking from behind,
Without care the alarm rings so early.

Then sweet surprise, you're stirring,
Sleepy fingers fondling,
Feeding wanton hungering,
In the wee hours of morning.
Knowing you desire me more than sleep,
Evokes my entirety to fervor,
A warmth exuding as your own private fountain,
Called forth to flow for your pleasure.
Side to back, head to foot,
Ampleness piercing entrance,
Intertwining like scissors,
We lock in a dance of ecstasy.
Hips thrusting thighs, mound reaching high,
Riding swelling waves,
Engulfed by a raging river,
Threatening to erupt floodgates.
Your passionate unrestraint Opens my mind, Loosing its aching yearnings, A secret longing fulfilled. And flying free, my soul Escapes these earthly confines, Heaven bound, To find it' s beendelivered. 

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.